Facebook has over 936 million daily active users on average. It's the biggest social media platform on the planet. I don't know about you, but I'm on facebook daily. When it comes to engaged couples, you better believe they are also on facebook.
Here's some stats about engaged people on facebook:
- 2.6 million people changed their status to engaged in the US in 2013 on Facebook.
- The median age of engagement on Facebook is 24.
- Most popular days for popping the question were Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Valentine’s Day.
- The most popular months to get engaged were November and December.
After becoming engaged, women gravitate toward pages on wedding planning, bridal dresses, beauty and fashion.
The targeting capabilities on facebook are incredible, here are areas you can target:
- Life Events (Newly Engaged - for the win!)
- Friends of Engaged People
- People who like your page
- People who have visited your website (once the facebook pixel is installed)
- You can target your email list
- You can target the leads you get from wedding shows
When you know who your ideal bride is and you can mix in a bunch of these targeting options to put your business in front of them with facebook ads - you can have great results!
While facebook ads can definitely bring you in lots of quality leads on autopilot, just pushing the 'boost' button isn't enough to see great results. You have to know how to properly set up an ad campaign, have a landing page that aligns with your ad, and have a strategy to follow up with the leads or have them book a consultation with you.